Manfred’s mountain playground at the Arthurhaus
The great equipped playground offers fun for young and old.
While the kids frolic on the swings, slides or zip line, parents can relax and watch from the Arthurhaus terrace.
Kids can learn details about Manfred Marmot and his animal colleagues from the mountain village of animals at the various stations. In the midst of the unique mountain scenery between Hochkeil and Hochkönig you can play to your heart’s content with free admission, without having to buy a lift ticket beforehand.
Great attractions are waiting for you in Manfred’s mountain playground:
- The eagle slides invite you to fly around the race
- Our swing tower offers swinging fun
- The Berggams climbing tree offers climbing fun
- The “mountain village of animals” cows Resi and Anni let you milk them
- Our mountain hare slide tower provides for fun
- And many small and big attractions more…